WIN THE ULTIMATE SUMMER FOR YOU + 2 FRIENDS Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this promotion is Supre Pty Ltd (“the Promoter”) (ACN 002 927 773) of 14 Shepherd Court, North Geelong, Victoria 3215.
- Entry is free and open to individuals with a minimum age of 18 years old who live within Australia and are able to travel outside of school holidays or major events in Australia (“Eligible Entrants”). Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- This competition commences on 3am AEST on 20th October 2019 and ends at 3am AEST on 25th November 2019 (“Competition Period”). Eligible Entrants may enter 1x (once) only, however referring friends who then enter the competition will result in 1 (one) additional entry per referred friend. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid.
- To enter this competition, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period:
- Sign up to the Supre newsletter using the competition form on the Supre website https://supre.com.au
- Referring friends that then enter the competition will grant the Eligible Entrant additional entries into the competition. Entrants will receive one (1) additional Entry for each referred friend that enters the competition during the Competition Period.
To receive an additional Entry Eligible Entrants must follow the below steps:
- Eligible Entrants will be directed to a pre-filled email, asking their friend to sign up to the Supré newsletter. This email will be sent from their own email-address. Eligible Entrants must enter their friend’s email address in the “to” field. Eligible Entrants will be able to update the pre-filled email before sending it to their friend.
- If the friend signs up to the Supré newsletter during the Competition Period, this will be deemed a successful referral and the Eligible Entrant will receive an additional Entry into the competition.
Both methods of A and B being the “Entries”.
Individuals who are already signed up to the Supre newsletter at the commencement of the Competition Period, must still complete Step A above to receive a valid Entry into the competition.
By entering this competition Eligible Entrants agree to become part of the Promoters database, from which they can ‘opt out’ once they commence receiving email communication. If an Eligible Entrant decides to ‘opt out’ of the Promoter’s during the Competition Period, they will no longer form part of the Entries.
- The winning entry will be picked at random, using a computer system, from all the Entries (“the Draw”) 27th November 2019, 2pm at the Supre head office in the Chadstone Shopping Centre, Victoria.
- There will be 1 (one) winner.
- The winner will be contacted via phone and email on 28th November 2019.
The winner will receive:
- 4 x nights accommodation in a deluxe 2 bedroom apartment for 3 people at the Sebel resort in Noosa valued at $2,500 AUD (RRP);
- 3 x summer beauty packs valued at $250 AUD (RRP) from Frank Body;
- 3 x summer wardrobe packs valued at $250 AUD (RRP) from Supre;
- Return flights for 3 x people (all must be aged 18+) to Noosa from within Australia valued at approximately $1,500 AUD (RRP)
The total prize pool is valued at approximately $4,500 AUD (RRP).
The Sebel resort accommodation prize is subject to its own terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition, including, without limitation, travel to and from the airport, meals and other expenses.
The winner and Promoter will discuss and agree on a travel date together. If the winner is, for whatever reason, not able to travel to Noosa on the date agreed with the Promoter, they must notify the Promoter as soon as possible. In this event the winner may forfeit the prize.
- If any prize remains unclaimed after 3 months of the winner being announced and contacted, the Promoter may deem that the winner is ineligible to receive the prize. In this event the Promoter reserves the right to draw a new winner (“New Winner”) from the remainder of the Entries and substitute another item or event of equal or lesser value for the New Winner’s prize, as determined by the Promoter at its sole and absolute discretion.
- The New Winner will be picked at random from all the remaining Entries (“the Re-Draw”) on 5th December, 2019 at the Supre head office in Chadstone Shopping Centre, Victoria. The New Winner will be notified by email. The New Winner must respond to the Promoter’s email as soon as possible, at the latest being three (3) months after being notified [6th December], or the Promoter may deem that the New Winner is ineligible to receive a prize.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute another item of equal or lesser value for that prize, as determined by the Promoter.
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).