Supre Pink Friday Instagram Competition
Terms and Conditions
1) The promoter of this promotion is Supre (“the Promoter”) (ABN 55 002 927 773 Level 6, Office Tower One, Chadstone Shopping Centre
2) Entry is free and open to all residents in Australia aged 13 years or over. Employees of the Promoter, it’s associated entities and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3) This competition commences on 10th November 2023 and ends 14th November at 11:59 AEDT. (“Competition Period”). Entrants may enter as many times as they like. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid. Entrants can only enter in their own name.
4) To enter this competition, Entrants must, during the Competition Period:
Step 1. Follow or be following @supre_instagram account on Instagram;
Step 2. Comment on this post and tag two besties on the competition entry post uploaded to the @supre_instagram Instagram page.
Completing steps 1 – 2 above will constitute a valid “Entry”.
5. The winning Entry will be picked at random from all the Entries (“the Draw”) on 14th of November 2023 at the address of the Promoter.
6. There will be ONE (1) winner.
7. The winner will be selected on 14th of November 2023 by a random online comment picker and contacted via Instagram direct message on or around the same day. The winner is required to respond to the Promoter’s direct message within seven (7) days.
8. The prize winner will receive:
• 1 x AUD $250 Supre voucher
The total prize pool is valued at AUD $250.
Gift cards are subject to separate terms and conditions.
9. If any prize remains unclaimed by 20th of November 2023, or the original winner is not over the age of 13, the Promoter may deem that the winner is ineligible to receive the prize.
10. Prizes issued in accordance with this competition may be subject to separate terms and conditions. The Winner must comply with these terms and conditions and understands the Promoter is not responsible for any terms and conditions that are set by third parties.
11. The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition.
13. In the event that the Winner does not claim the prize in accordance with Clause 9, the Promoter reserves the right to draw a new winner (“New Winner”) from the remainder of the Entries and substitute another item or event of equal or lesser value for the Winner’s prize, as determined by the Promoter at its sole and absolute discretion.
14. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute another item of equal or lesser value for that prize, as determined by the Promoter. This includes where the size or colour of any product included in the prize is unavailable.
15. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
17. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
19. The Promoter reserves the right to reject, disqualify and remove any Entry that contains offensive, inappropriate or derogatory material. Any Entry containing such content may be deemed invalid at the discretion of the Promoter.
22. he Promoter reserves the right to extend the Competition Period at any time.