SUPRE X THE FIFTH WATCHES – ‘BE OUR VALENTIME’ COMPETITION
Competition open from 18th Feb, 12.00am 2021 to 25th Feb 2021, 11.59pm AEST
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this promotion is Cotton On Australia Pty Ltd (“the Promoter”) (ACN 634 090 083) of 14 Shepherd Court, North Geelong, Victoria 3215.
2. Entry is free and open to Australian Residents of all ages (“Eligible Entrants”). Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. This competition commences at 3am AEST on Thursday 18th February 2021 and ends at 3am AEST on Thursday 25th February 2021 (“Competition Period”). Eligible Entrants may enter 1x (once) only during the Competition Period. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid. Entrants can only enter in their own name.
4. To enter this competition, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period:
Sign up to become a CottonOn & Co. Perks Member on the Supre website and include Supre in your brand preferences as a brand you want to hear from directly via: https://supre.com.au/perks/welcome.html
Sign up to become a CottonOn & Co. Perks Member at the counter in-store at any Supre Store.
Existing CottonOn & Co. Perks Members
Log into your existing CottonOn & Co. Perks account and edit your brand preferences to include Supre as a brand you want to hear from directly.
Existing CottonOn & Co. Perks Members who have included Supre in their brand preferences will be automatically added to the competition.
Completing one of the sign-up processes above, during the Competition Period, will result in a valid “Entry”.
5. By entering this competition Eligible Entrants agree to become a member of the Promoters loyalty program CottonOn & Co. Perks, from which they will receive email communication. Eligible Entrants can ‘opt out’ of the loyalty program in the CottonOn & Co. Perks Preference Centre or by following steps in the unsubscribe link in email communication. Once they commence receiving email communication, if an Eligible Entrant decides to ‘opt out’ of the Cotton On & Co Perks program during the Competition Period, they will no longer form part of the Entries.
6. The winners will be drawn at random from all the Entries Friday 26th February 2021 at 10am AEST at the Supre Head Office located at the Supre Head Office located in Level 6, Tower 1, 1341 Dandenong Rd, Chadstone, VIC (“the Draw”).
7. There will be 8 (eight) winners.
8. The winners will be contacted via email on Monday 1st March 2021.
9. The prize for each winner of the competition consists of the following:
• 2 x AUD $129 The Fifth Watches
The total prize pool is valued at $2,064 AUD
10. The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition.
11. If any prize remains unclaimed after 3 months of the winner being announced and contacted, the Promoter may deem that the winner is ineligible to receive the prize. In this event the Promoter reserves the right to draw a new winner (“New Winner”) from the remainder of the Entries and substitute another item or event of equal or lesser value for the New Winner’s prize, as determined by the Promoter at its sole and absolute discretion.
12. The New Winner will be picked at random from all the remaining Entries (“the Re-Draw”) on Tuesday 1st June 2021 at the Supre Head Office at 14 Shepherd Court, North Geelong, Australia. The New Winner will be notified by phone and email. The New Winner must respond to the Promoter’s email as soon as possible, at the latest being three (3) months after being notified or the Promoter may deem that the New Winner is ineligible to receive a prize.
13. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute another item of equal or lesser value for that prize, as determined by the Promoter.
14. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
16. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
17. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).