Supre Survey Competition Promotion
9am Friday 7th May 2021 - 11:59pm Monday 31st May 2021
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this promotion is Cotton On Australia Pty Ltd (“the Promoter”) (ACN 634 090 083) of 14 Shepherd Court, North Geelong, Victoria 3215, trading as Supre.
2. Entry is free and open to Cotton On & Co. Perks members in Australia & New Zealand (“Eligible Entrants”). Entrants who are not Cotton On & Co. Perks members at the commencement of the Competition Period (as defined below), may join the program during the Competition Period to form part of the Eligible Entrants. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. This competition commences on 9am AEST on Friday 7th of May 2021 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on Monday 31st May 2021 (“Competition Period”). Entrants may enter ONCE ONLY. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid. Entrants can only enter in their own name.
4. To enter this competition, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period:
- Complete the Supre survey of 27 questions and submit via web link provided.
Eligible Entrants who complete the survey during the Competition Period, will receive a valid “Entry” into the competition.
5. Entrants have to be members of the Promoter’s loyalty program CottonOn & Co. Perks to qualify as an Eligible Entrant, from which they will receive email communication. Eligible Entrants can ‘opt out’ of the loyalty program in the CottonOn & Co. Perks Preference Centre or by clicking the unsubscribe link in a Cotton On & Co. Perks email. If an Eligible Entrant decides to ‘opt out’ of the Cotton On & Co Perks program during the Competition Period, they will no longer be an Eligible Entrant and their Entry will not form part of the Entries.
6. The winners will be drawn at random from all the Entries on Tuesday 25th May, 2021, 10 am AEST at the Supre Head Office located in Level 6, Tower 1, 1341 Dandenong Rd, Chadstone, VIC (“the Draw”).
7. There will be 3 (three) winners.
8. The winners will be contacted via email on Thursday 3rd June, 2021.
9. The prize for each winner of the competition consists of the following:
• 1 x $300 AUD (or equivalent value in NZD) Supre E gift Card
The total prize pool is valued at $900AUD (or equivalent value in NZD).
Gift cards are governed by their own terms and conditions.
10. The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition.
11. If any prize remains unclaimed after 3 months of the winner being announced and contacted, the Promoter may deem that the winner is ineligible to receive the prize. In this event the Promoter reserves the right to draw a new winner (“New Winner”) from the remainder of the Entries and substitute another item or event of equal or lesser value for the New Winner’s prize, as determined by the Promoter at its sole and absolute discretion.
12. The New Winner will be picked at random from all the remaining Entries (“the Re-Draw”) on 26th August 2021 at the Supre Head Office at 14 Shepherd Court, North Geelong, Australia. The New Winner will be notified by phone and email. The New Winner must respond to the Promoter’s email as soon as possible, at the latest being three (3) months after being notified or the Promoter may deem that the New Winner is ineligible to receive a prize.
13. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute another item of equal or lesser value for that prize, as determined by the Promoter.
14. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to reject, disqualify and remove any Entry that contains offensive, inappropriate or derogatory material. Any Entry containing such content may be deemed invalid at the discretion of the Promoter.
17. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
18. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).