WIN The Ultimate Sweet Escape with Jetstar and Supre
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this promotion is Supre Pty Ltd (“the Promoter”) (ACN 002 927 773) of 14 Shepherd Court, North Geelong, Victoria 3215.
2. Entry is free and open to Australian Residents of all ages (“Eligible Entrants”). Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. This competition commences at 3am AEST on Friday 16th October 2020 and ends at 3am AEST on Monday 26th October 2020 (“Competition Period”). Eligible Entrants may enter 1x (once) only. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid. Entrants can only enter in their own name.
4. To enter this competition, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period, enter via one of the three (3) methods below:
1. Online – not a CottonOn & Co. Perks Member
• Sign up to become a CottonOn & Co. Perks Member on the Supre website and include Supre in your brand preferences as a brand you want to hear from directly via: https://supre.com.au/perks/welcome.html
2. In-store – not a CottonOn & Co. Perks Member
• Sign up to become a CottonOn & Co. Perks Member at the counter in-store at any Supre Store.
3. Existing CottonOn & Co. Perks Members
• Log into your existing CottonOn & Co. Perks account and edit your brand preferences to include Supre as a brand you want to hear from directly.
• Existing CottonOn & Co. Perks Members who have already included Supre in their brand preferences will be automatically added to the competition.
Completing one of the three (3) entry methods described above, during the Competition Period, will constitute a valid “Entry”.
4. By entering this competition Eligible Entrants agree to become part of the Promoter’s loyalty program CottonOn & Co. Perks, from which they can ‘opt out’ once they commence receiving email communication. If an Eligible Entrant decides to ‘opt out’ during the Competition Period, their Entry will no longer constitute a valid Entry.
5. The winner will be selected at random at Supre Head Office from all the Entries submitted during the Competition Period. The winner will be drawn Tuesday 27th October 2020 at 10am AEST (“the Draw”).
6. There will be 1 (one) winner.
7. The winner will be contacted via phone and/or email on Tuesday 27th October 2020.
8. The prize consists of the following:
• 1 x $500 AUD Supre ultimate summer wardrobe in the form of e-gift card.
• 1 x $1,000 AUD Jetstar flight voucher.
9. The total prize pool is valued at $1,500 AUD.
10. Supre E-Gift cards have no expiry date and are valid to be redeemed in-store and online. E-Gift cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
11. The Jetstar Flight Voucher will be valid for 365 days after the date of issue. The conditions for the Jetstar Flight Voucher can be viewed here:
12. The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition.
13. If any prize remains unclaimed after 3 months of the winner being announced and contacted, the Promoter may deem that the winner is ineligible to receive the prize. In this event the Promoter reserves the right to draw a new winner (“New Winner”) from the remainder of the Entries and substitute another item or event of equal or lesser value for the New Winner’s prize, as determined by the Promoter at its sole and absolute discretion.
14. The New Winner will be picked at random from all the remaining Entries (“the Re-Draw”) on 27th January 2021 at the Supre Head Office at 14 Shepherd Court, North Geelong, Australia. The New Winner will be notified by phone and email. The New Winner must respond to the Promoter’s email as soon as possible, at the latest being three (3) months after being notified or the Promoter may deem that the New Winner is ineligible to receive a prize.
15. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute another item of equal or lesser value for that prize, as determined by the Promoter.
16. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
18. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
19. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
20. Personal information provided by entrants will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition and otherwise in accordance with contestants’ consent.